Expert in Civil or Electrical Engineering / Team Leader
We are currently working with a US Consultancy who needs to fill the above position ASAP. The Team Leader is responsible for management and logistics for the Consultant’s team and assures that the services are carried out in accordance with the Terms of Reference and Employer’s requests.
Qualifications and Skills:
– M.Sc. degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering
General Professional experience:
– Minimum 10 years, preferably 15 years of proven experience in railway infrastructure design/construction/supervision
Specific Professional Experience:
– Experience in leading teams gained in the public or private sector and/or donor funded projects in 3 to 5 design projects of upgrading/reconstruction/doubling of railway lines, with a total cumulated length exceeding 150km.
– Experience in design of at least 1 railway infrastructure project based on Technical specification for interoperability of single length exceeding 100km
– Participation in at least 1 successfully completed railway infrastructure design or feasibility study, implemented in EU member states, candidate or potential candidate countries.