Safety Management Engineer
One of our clients is trying to fill several positions on one of their port projects in South East Asia, they are currently looking for the following:
We are looking for a Safety Management Engineer for a project in Vietnam. The assignment will have a duration of about 25 staff-months in 40 months project duration.
The project is an infrastructure project for a large port facility in Vietnam.
The candidate shall have a minimum of 10 years experience in similar positions and projects, but preferably 15 years.
The Safety Management Engineer will be responsible for the Safety of Construction in the working area. His tasks will cover, but not be limited to, the following:
– To set up and finalize Safety Communication Network
– To chair the Safety Monthly Meeting with the Contractor
– To monitor the contractor’s Safety Control Process
– To pick up the poor or weak points of his Safety Control Process
– To issue the warning letter to improve his Safety Control Process
– To prepare and finalize the Monthly Safety Control Report