Site Manager (Gas Turbine)
One of Our Saudi clients is currently recruiting permanent staff at the moment, they are currently looking for a Site Manager for their office in Jiddah or Riyadh:
The GT/CC Business unit is to deliver and/or provide following services to customers in the gas turbine and combined cycle power plant industry:
- Spare parts
- Field service specialists for erection, supervision, commissioning
- Consultancy in any area of the power plant
- Reconditioning and repair of gas turbine parts
- Modernizations, upgrades and plant overhauls
- Any form of long term contract or O&M agreement
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The Manager GT/CC is responsible for the budget and long term forecast (Order Received, Sales, Gross Margin) for the GT/CC Business.
- assures the establishing of good relationships with and regular personal contact to the customers.
- assures and improves the customer satisfaction.
- monitors market and competitors.
- assures the co-ordination and cooperation with the Service and Execution Centers (SEC)and to the local organizations (LSCs).
- is responsible for the overall planning and forecasting of the service activities for the GT/CC business.
- sets priorities and ensures optimization in matters concerning
- conflict of goals / interests
- capacities / resources
- working together with hubs
- assures the implementation of business development and product management initiatives into its organization.
- Translates the performance metrics and initiates corrective action if required.
- participates at and contributes to:
- Business Review Meetings
- Management Meetings
- GT/CC Business Meetings
- Others when required
- participates in the development and implementation of the business strategy
- supports the quality management as well as the regulations of EHS (environment, health and safety management) and ensures that those regulations concerning his own work area are followed consistently.