Senior Tunnel Engineer
We are currently dealing with a French consultancy working on a large motorway project in Eastern Europe. They are presently looking for a Senior Tunnel Engineer to fill one of their positions.
The Senior Tunnel Engineer is expected to be permanently on station on the site for the whole duration of the construction period.
Qualifications and skills.
– University degree in Civil Engineering;
– Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD) would be an asset;
– Excellent command in English (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
General professional experience.
– Preferably 15 years, but minimum of 10 years experience is required;
– International experience.
Specific professional experience.
– Preferably 10 years, but minimum of 7 years experience in supervision of road infrastructure projects.
– Experience in at least 1 project of supervision of tunnel construction with length of more than 500 meters implemented under FIDIC conditions of Contract or equivalent.