Senior Bridge Engineer
We are currently dealing with a French consultancy working on a large motorway project in Eastern Europe. They are presently looking for a Senior Tunnel Engineer to fill one of their positions.
The Senior Bridge Engineer is expected to be permanently on station on the site for the wholeduration of the construction period.
Qualifications and skills.
– University degree in Civil Engineering;
– Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD) would be an asset;
– Excellent command in English (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
General professional experience.
– Preferably 15 years, but minimum of 10 years experience is required;
– International experience.
– Experience of construction on major motorway and bridges construction and rehabilitation projects
Specific professional experience.
– Preferably 10 years, but minimum of 7 years experience in supervision of road infrastructure projects.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar major bridges construction or rehabilitation projects as well as proven experience with FIDIC Conditions of Contract and experience in at least 2 projects of supervision of concrete bridge construction with length more than 300 meters implemented under FIDIC conditions of Contract or equivalent