One of our clients is looking to fill a position on one of their projects.
The purpose of this project is to establish a solid waste management system within Turkey, in accordance with the Turkish Legislation and the EU Acquits, with a view to reducing environmental pollution and increasing reuse and recycling of solid waste, specifically, to establish safe final disposal for solid wastes and optimization of the collection of solid waste by using all means for reducing the quantity of waste to be land-filled.
Qualification and Skills:
– University degree of civil, environmental or mechanical engineering. In case of lacking formal/relevant university degree 20 years of professional experience is required in the relevant field.
– Good command of spoken and written English.
General Professional Expereince
– Preferably 15 years, minimum 10 years, professional working experience required.
Specific Professional Experience
– Experience in institutional capacity building project(s) for solid waste management companies, institutions or departments.
– Preferably 5 years, minimum 3 years of experience as a Team Leader/Project Manager in supervision of an environmental infrastructure project required.
– Experience in PRAG procedures,
– Experience in supervision of sanitary landfill project according to FIDIC conditions of contract is an asset.
– Experience in design of solid waste management project is an asset.