Chief Resident Engineer
We are currently working with a client which has a high presence in Eastern Europe and has several projects in Serbia at present. They are currently working on a motorway project and looking for a very experienced motorway/highway/expressway engineer and not just roads.
They are looking for the following:
Qualifications and Skills
– Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
– Certificate of Chartered Engineer or equivalent for work in Serbia would
be an asset
– Post-Graduation qualification or relevant specialization degree in the
fields of the construction of concrete and steel structures or road transport
construction works or Project Management will be treated as advantage
General Professional Experience
– Minimum 15 years, preferably 20 years of experience on motorway and
bridge construction and rehabilitation projects
Specific Professional Experience
– Experience as Chief Resident Engineer in the public or private sector
and/or in donor funded projects in one to three road construction or
rehabilitation projects of similar complexity. In addition, experience in
leading teams in the public or private sector or in donor funded projects
gained in EU Member States, Candidate Countries or potential Candidate
Countries will be considered as an advantage.
– Minimum 5 years, preferably 8 years of experience on supervision of
similar road construction or rehabilitation projects.
– Experience in FIDIC contracts gained in one to three similar road
construction or rehabilitation projects.