Deputy Team Leader / Resident Engineer
We are currently working with a client looking for the following candidate:
The candidate shall be a graduate engineer having at least ten (10) years of experience in construction supervision of road works projects. Experience of supervision of road rehabilitation works is essential, and experience of asphalt pavement construction and cold Section 6. Terms of Reference 134
Millennium Challenge Account – Moldova Millennium Challenge Corporation in-place recycling works is considered to be an asset. Experience of the FIDIC Conditions of
Contract in supervising Works Contracts is necessary.
International experience is required and experience in CIS countries would be considered an asset. Experience of similar posts on at least two similar projects of similar size and complexity shall be demonstrated.
A good working knowledge of the English language is required.
The Deputy Team Leader / Resident Engineer shall:
– be delegated the responsibilities and duties for day-to-day supervision of an individual works contract;
– carry out the duties of delegated to him by the TL/PM;
– supervise execution of works and check the finished works before taking-over;
– promptly inform both TL/PM and Quantity Surveyor of potential Variation Orders and unexpected increases in costs or any risks for delays;
– provide daily co-ordination of supporting staff assigned under his direct control, ensuring constant supervision and quality control of the works in progress;
– follow-up the works in order to advise the Team Leader / Engineer about any event which might create disturbance or disorders.