Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager
If you are interested in working for the interpretation and design of water turbines and pump-turbines in particular Francis turbine with machine powers up to 250 MW, then our vacancy with one of our clients may be just right for you. The position is for a Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager in Electrical Engineering but with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Our client offers modern jobs and challenging tasks: rough design, engineering and implementation of machine equipment (generators and turbines) and associated structures (cooling and drainage systems, etc.) for hydropower plants,
– Technical responsibility for electromechanical components
– Working with technical specialists in electrical engineering, Hydraulic engineering and construction – Trade-Technical support in bids for major projects
– Manufacturing Review of electro-mechanical components
– Assistance with approvals on the site, such as commissioning and coordination activities
– Short stays abroad for meetings with customers, suppliers and our staff on site.
Our client expects a convincing technical and personality profile: more than 10 years experience in the project environment in power plant technology,
– Ideally in the field of hydroelectric power plants
– Expertise in the field of hydraulic turbines and their auxiliary systems
– High quality and responsibility reliable, timely, customer-oriented and team oriented personality
– Fluent in German and English required mandatory, other languages an advantage