Transportation Operations & Maintenance
To be the primary interface with the residential and working communities within the development, understanding and responding to their needs so far as is practical, legal and affordable, through the effective and efficient co-ordination of all the Transportation (PRT, FRT networks) and operational Logistic services within the development in order to provide an exceptional service.
- Effective management of transportation and logistic services within the development.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Challenge the ways of working to drive continuous improvement in service levels.
- Understand and effectively manage end user expectations.
- Develop clear understanding with service providers in terms of contract service level agreements, quality of personnel, availability of resources and weekly reporting formats.
- Implement regular formal meetings with subordinates and supply chain to ensure they have a clear understanding of duties and business requirements.
- Identify key concerns & work with Service Provider to provide solutions.
- Ensure services are delivered within the agreed costs.
- Work with the service provider to identify operational improvements to reduce costs.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement. And Manage the execution of all PPM scheduled works and ensure that all helpdesk related works are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly workload plans for the PRT network.
- Coordinating and leading a team or teams of staff to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Analyze audit reports submitted by subordinates and translate them into action plans
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Review designs and locations for FRT stations / hubs and location of consolidation centers
- Work with architects to ensure they consider logistics requirements within designs
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are available and are implemented by the team.
- Monitor the implementation of such procedures and suggest improvements when required. And Assist on development Master Plan and building design consulting, Transition and Operations Modelling, Risk Management and HSE best practices, Lifecycle and Energy consumption modelling, transportation and logistics strategy, International best practices, Technical advisory.
- Assist in formulating strategies, plans, policies and procedures based on operational analysis.
- Facilitates the Line Manager with decision making as appropriate, by providing useful technical data from multiple sources, analysing the data; measuring and tracking results.
- Manage MIS, commercial analysis on pricing, cost control, budget preparation, and monitors budget expenditures for operational efficiency.
- Develop reporting needs, business value generation criteria and service KPIs.
- Pursue, establish and build excellent stakeholder / client relationships. And Participate in the continuous development and improvement of business procedures and IT systems to ensure optimum use of available resources.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Master / Bachelors degree in the field of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Min. 10 years of work experience in the Logistics and Transportation field
Experience in operations and maintenance experience in Rail, Tram / Light Rail, Monorail or Metro is a pre-requisite.
Understanding of complexities in Transportation and Logistics services
Methods and techniques of effective technical report preparation and presentation
Excellent skills in communication and presentation, problem solving skills and financial acumen, planning and organization skills, people and time management skills
Strong customer service focus
Competent and affirmative in taking decisions